Does your mom or sister always complain about their hair problems?
Well coconut oil may be your solutions?
Coconut oil has been evolved as a food supplement and a healthy additive for your family members. Thanks to its beneficial formula, it’s considered one of the best oils to be used on daily basis in order to boost your health and have a better life.
As a hair friendly oil, coconut oil is proven to boost your hair growth. It provides your hair with essential fatty acids such as lauric acid and capric acid which bind to the hair proteins strengthening hair roots and strands. It’s also proven that coconut oil possess anti-dandruff power. By penetrating deep into your hair, coconut oil can prevent split ends and maintain a shiny and healthy hair.
How to use coconut oil for good-looking hair for your family
I guess you’re wondering how to use coconut oil on you hair! There’re many ideas that are very useful and easy to apply.
Let me tell you 6 clever ways to use coconut oil for good-looking hair that can make coconut oil a great gift for your female family members.
#1. Apply coconut oil directly on your hair
It’s the simplest method by which you can use coconut oil on your hair.
– First, you have to warm a jar of coconut oil as it’s solid at room temperature.
– Then, wash your hair and apply coconut oil on the wet hair using your fingertips.
– Rub your scalp with coconut oil in massaging manner for 3-4 minutes.
– Comb your hair and cover it with shower cap over night.
– Then, rinse your hair with shampoo to remove the oil.
– Now, style your hair as usual.
For the best results, you should apply coconut oil on your hair 3 times a week.
#2. Use coconut oil with your regular shampoo
Does using shampoo affects your hair and cause its loss?! Well, coconut oil can help you wash your hair with your regular shampoo without clogging or hair loss.
– Mix equal quantities of coconut oil and your shampoo.
– Apply this mixture on your hair.
– Rub your hair and your scalp in massaging movements for 1-2 minutes.
– Leave it for few minutes.
– Now, wash your hair.
– Apply small amount of coconut oil on your hair after washing to keep it moist and shiny.
#3. The anti-dandruff mixture: coconut oil and lemon juice
Lemon juice has a good effect in removal and prevention of dandruff. In order to detoxify your scalp and get rid of dandruff, do as following:
– Mix lemon juice and coconut oil in 1:2 ratio respectively.
– Add this mixture to your hair and massage your scalp with your fingertips for 3-4 minutes.
– Cover your hair with shower cap and leave it overnight.
– Wash your hair with shampoo to remove the oil, dry your hair and style it as usual.
– Do this every night for the best results.
#4. Let’s make our special coconut conditioner!
– You need ⅔ cup coconut oil with 1 tablespoon of vitamin E oil and 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil.
– Mix them well with hand blender in order to have a soft creamy conditioner.
– After shampooing your hair, apply your homemade conditioner on your hair.
– Rub your scalp with the conditioner for 3-4 minutes.
This will help you keep your hair shiny and moist after shampooing.
#5. For healthy hair growth and protection against split ends, use coconut oil and castor oil
– Mix equal amounts of coconut and castor oils.
– Separate your hair into 2 parts and apply the mixture from the scalp to the ends.
– Wrap your hair in a warm shower cap for 2 hours.
– Wash your hair with shampoo, then dry your hair and style it as usual.
For the best results, try it 3 times a week.
#6. The anti-lice formula
– Mix 3 tablespoons of coconut oil with 1 tablespoon of tea tree, ylang-ylang and anise oils.
– Apply the mixture to your hair in a rubbing manner.
– Comb your hair with a fine toothcomb.
– Wrap your hair in a shower cap for 2 hours.
– Then comb your hair again before washing it with your shampoo.
For hair longer than shoulder-length, you should double the recipe.
Bonus Tip: Summer is the best time of the year that you should be using coconut oil to keep it moisturizing.